“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them.”
“And He was saying, 'He who has ears to hear, let him hear'.”
Non-Catholic Non-Protestant Non-Ecumenical
Biblical Subjects Alphabetized
This page contains various subjects in alphabetized format. As stated previously, the format is for facility and is not meant to emphasize one subject as more important than another, per se. It should be clear, and it will often be stated in emphatic terms, which subjects in God’s Word are weightier than others.
Please refer back to this page periodically. Its subject matter will grow both in terms of the number of subjects listed and in possible revisions (for aid) of subjects already covered. Substantially revised subjects will be noted as to their revision dates. Less important revisions will not be noted.
It is my intention to publish all of the subjects in the list as active links. Again, continue to visit this page for added subjects – both published and to be published. Please do not send e-mails asking when a listed subject will be published. I have placed some subjects in the list to let you know some of the many subjects that I plan to deal with on this page. I am not always sure what subject will be published next. If I receive many e-mails asking that a certain subject be covered (one already listed or not), I will consider those e-mails in regards to the next covered subject.
The alphabetized list below is already somewhat lengthy. Therefore, for ease of use I will initially group together the subjects that have been published with their publication dates. They will be grouped just above the list proper. After a substantial number of subjects have been published, I will delete this "ease of use" list. You will then simply find each subject in its proper place in the alphabetized list.
One last thing – if you arrived at this page without reading pages 1-6, it is very, very important that you read those pages first. If you fail to hear Jesus and do not submit to His commandments that are covered on pages 3-6, seeking to heed God’s will concerning the other subjects listed below will not matter. The issues covered on pages 3-6 are paramount to being a believer in Jesus Christ. If you do not submit to Him in those great demands of God, then, according to His emphatic teaching, you are not a true Christian.
Return to Page One.
Why Marital Adultery is The Sin of This Age published 12-28-16
Neo-puritanism vs Separation - Remedy for Entrenched Sins published 12-19-16
Christians and Drinking Alcoholic Beverages published 12-10-16
Christians and Politics published 11-22-16
Remnant of God Arise – Stand Apart and Act! published 10-30-16
The Age You are In and What You Must Do About It published 10-28-16
The Law of God - The Law of Moses - The Law of Christ - an overview published 8-28-16
God for sale - the Merchandising of God's Word, Will, and Ways published 12-20-12
Repentance - The Scriptural Meaning published 9-4-10
Fornication – the scriptural definition published 6-9-10
Sexual Iniquities – Fornication, Oral Sex, Anal Sex published 6-9-10
Fornication between lawfully married spouses
Only a few souls will be saved published 11-4-09
Is there any act that people must do to be forgiven of their sins and thus be accepted by God? The truth about faith and water baptism. published 10-25-09
The True Meaning of Water Baptism in the Book of Acts published 10-25-09
Groups and Denominations that teach Baptismal Regeneration published 10-25-09
Rituals of False Belief published 8-15-08
Admonition, Reproof, Rebuke, and Judging – the meanings and necessities of published 3-17-08
Faith and Works - Understanding the essential relationship published 2-14-08
Clothing standards – the proper covering for the body published 12-22-07
Assembly of the believers – the two essential features of meeting published 8-30-07
Entertainment - the revealer published 7-5-07
- "All who purpose to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted."
- Anti-Christian characteristics of Catholicism: select and summarized
- Anti-Christian characteristics of Protestantism: select and summarized
- Apologetics - the failure of
- Apostles, Prophets, and Evangelists
- Apostolic Tradition vs. Catholicism’s Magisterium
- Bible Translations and the Manuscript Texts – which translations are best?
- Charismata - the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Christian households
- Christianity and sectarianism
- Christianity and the social gospel
- Christianity and the world-view
- Christianity - the method of the ministries
- Christianized philosophy - the failure of
Christians and Drinking Alcoholic Beverages published 12-10-16
- Christians and music
- Christians and secular law
- Christians and sports
- Christians and the military
- Common sins of the tongue
- Contending for The Faith
- Does God have a sense of humor? Why it matters.
- Elders - Deacons
- Essential knowledge for extermination of death – The works of the flesh defined by Paul
- Essential knowledge for requirements of life – The fruit of the Spirit defined by Paul
- Financial support of Elders and the vital shepherds-sheep relationship
- Forgiveness of sins according to the Scriptures
- Full Joy Now
- "God told me." - how you hear the voice of God today
- Godliness according to the Scriptures
- Have your cake and eat it too. Serving the “I didn’t really mean it” fickle god of the churches
- "I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember, therefore, from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first, or else I am coming to you, and will remove your lampstand out of its place – unless you repent."
- "I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness."
- Jesus – the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose on earth, not the spiritual-evolutionary beginning of it
- "Love not the world, nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."
- Love’s Power vs. “-ism’s” sin
- Neo-Christianity: the permanent Mystery Religion
- Nonessential freedom issues
- Parents revealed through their children
- Perpetual essential motifs: The Body of Christ, The Temple of God, The Assembly of God, The Flock of Jesus – God’s will enshrined in each one
- Persecution compared with Trials and Affliction
- Prayer and its multiplicity – defined by the Scriptures and the mark of God’s children
- Prayers that Jesus taught and prayed
- Predestination and Calvinism
- Protestant Cults: Heresy regarding the heart issues of Christianity
- "Pursue peace with everyone, and the holiness, without which no one will see the Lord."
- Quintessential motifs of Christianity - The Message of the two non-response letters of Paul
- Remnant of God Arise – Stand Apart and Act!
- Sinful Occupations
- The ABC’s of Love – missing among many church people
- The Abundant Life vs. The Prosperity Doctrine
The Age You are In and What You Must Do About It
- The Gospel of John - its emphatic purpose
- The Gospel of Mark - its priority: the supposed and the real
- The Images of God’s Spirit as revealed in His Temple – motifs of Christian maturity
- The Joy of the Spirit and human buffoonery
- The Kingdom of God deferred – The Ancient Catholic Heresy of Futurism: Inheritance of all the churches
- The Kingdom of God fulfilled – and the failure of Preterism
- The Kingdom of God fulfilled – and the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The Kingdom of God fulfilled – "My Kingdom is not of this world."
- The Kingdom of God fulfilled – The end of the Age of the powerless Law of Moses and the Manifestation of the Age of the powerful Grace and Truth of Jesus Christ
- The Kingdom of God fulfilled – The New Heaven and The New Earth
- The Kingdom of God fulfilled – The Power, Victory, and Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ in us
- "The Kingdom of God is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."
The Law of God - The Law of Moses - The Law of Christ - an overview
- The main meal of the Lord – utterly corrupted by the Catholic and Protestant churches
- The meaning of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and Modern Pentecostalism
- The Mind of The Spirit vs. the human approach to God’s Word
- The Old Covenant Scriptures and New Covenant believers
- The one word that sums up the masses in the western churches of Catholicism and Protestantism
- The Oral Law of Ancient Israel vs. Catholicism’s Magisterium
- The Paradise of God - Unspeakable Joy and Glorified
- The "seeing together" between the Gospels of Mark and John
- The Song of Solomon and its misinterpretations: Erotic love and the nature of ancient near-eastern love poetry
- The status of the leaders of The Reformation
- The structure of the New Covenant Scriptures for emphasizing God's will
- The Unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
- The weapons of our warfare vs. human campaigns
- The Word of God given and the universal “manual-out-of-the-sky” mentality
- Two characteristics of all who are truly spiritual – false disciples do not possess these
- Veiled women today? - cultural distinction between the ancient and modern eastern world and the modern western world
- Walk in Love: The necessity of constantly employing your spiritual gift(s) for the building up of God’s people
* Why Marital Adultery is The Sin of This Age published 12-28-16
- Women – their Spiritual function and reach, unlimited and limited